That first word got your attention? Good. Now, you’ll have to read more to understand what’s at stake here! 😉
SO… This Fall (hey, it’s soon, times flies when you’re having fun), I’ll tour a lot to promote my new comic book INTERTWINED. But not only.
I’ll also draw a lot. I’m selling original pieces that I’ve been drawing for a year (some are shown below), art prints and comics (mainly some One-Hit Wonder).
Original art can be purchases for a very reasonable price (between $25 and $80).
I’m also open to commissions. You can either write me before the cons here: firstname.lastname@example.org or show up at my table and request a commish.
• Head Sketch (pencils/inks): $25
• Full character sketch (pencils/inks): $50
• Original inked piece (from a previously drawn original): $30
• Blank cover: $50
And of course, the classics will be back: we’ll talk comics, I’ll probably have candies and you’ll be able to bash the French 😉
Looking forward to seeing you there:
• BALTIMORE COMIC CON, September 2-4th, 2016
• NEW YORK COMIC CON, October 6-9th, 2016
• URBAN ACTION CON, November 12th, 2016
• JEWISH COMIC CON, November 13th, 2016
• NEW JERSEY COMIC EXPO, November 19-20th
Please drop by and let’s get to know each other! 🙂
A few recent examples of my work, taken from my portfolio (visible here: www.fabricesapolsky.myportfolio.com):